Within walking distance/around campus
- The Fresh Grocer (also known as Frogro), 4001 Walnut St, (215) 222-9200
- International Supermarkets:
- Dana Mandi, 4211 Chestnut St, (215) 387-5250
- International Foods and Spices, 4203 Walnut St, (215) 222-4480
- Makkah Market, 4249 Walnut St, (267) 838-9948
Convenience food shopping and late night snacks
- Wawa, 3744 Spruce Street, (215) 387-0029
- Wawa, 3604 Chestnut Street, (215) 222-6422
- 7-Eleven, 3440 Market Street, (215) 222-1317
- Weekly Farmers’ Markets bring fresh fruits and veggies on Penn’s campus. You can find them at 36th and Walnut Street (in front of the Penn Bookstore) every Wednesday, 10AM – 3PM.
In Center City
- Trader Joe’s, 2121 Market Street, (215) 569-9282
- It is accessible by taking the 37th Street Trolley Eastbound and getting off at 22nd Street. Trader Joe’s is on the northern side of Market Street.
- Whole Foods Market, 2001 Pennsylvania Avenue, (215) 557-0015
- Reading Terminal Market, 51 N 12th Street, (215) 922-2317
- For fresh and local fruits, vegetables, cheeses, baked goods, and lots more at reasonable prices.