- Submit funding request on the Common Funding App
- Select AIS as (one of) the Funder(s)
- Read the funding sources guidelines (post link once updated)
- Expect to receive a funding decision within a week
- Attach AIS logo on all promotional material
- Email AIS VP Internal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with marketing
- Fill out and submit the Concur Department form (attached) to Patricia Soria (email@example.com) of the GIC
- Send receipts to AIS VP Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit your expenses for reimbursement on Concur
- Contact your club’s financial advisor for assistance with setting this up
- Mention the name of your group, name of activity, dates, location and funding source (AIS), describe the purpose of the activity and how many people attended the event.
- It is essential to complete step 6 before step 7 to receive prompt reimbursement
- Expect to be reimbursed within two weeks.
*Contact AIS VP Finance (email@example.com) with any queries