Submit funding request on the Common Funding App
Select AIS as (one of) the Funder(s)
Read the funding sources guidelines (post link once updated)
Expect to receive a funding decision within a week
Attach AIS logo on all promotional material
Send receipts to AIS VP Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Submit your expenses for reimbursement on Concur
Contact your club’s financial advisor for assistance with setting this up
Mention the name of your group, name of activity, dates, location and funding source (AIS), describe the purpose of the activity and how many people attended the event.
Expect to be reimbursed within two weeks.
*Contact AIS VP Finance (email@example.com) with any queries
Affiliate Funding Guidelines
● Event should be open to the Penn community;
● Event should not contradict AIS’ mission;
● Funding applications for any event must be submitted at least two weeks before the date of the
● AIS will not fund alcoholic beverages;
● Funding allocations per event are capped at $200 per event;
● Receipts must be retained and submitted to the VP Finance of AIS as well as Jeanette Kee-Scott of the Office of Student Affairs;
● No retroactive funding requests will be entertained.
Submit a request through the Affiliate Marketing Form for AIS to promote your event on our platforms
To ensure your event will be publicized on our platforms, please provide all necessary details through the form well in advance
Submit any photos you took during the event through the AIS Affiliate Photos Form
*The photos may be used in our weekly newsletter, Instagram or Facebook and our website for promotional purposes
*Contact AIS VP of Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any queries